Tampa Bus Accident LawyerRequest Free Consultation
If you are injured while riding on a bus in Tampa, you may be eligible for legal action. In these situations, the Tampa bus accident lawyers at Vanguard Attorneys can represent your case and help you secure the compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Our Tampa Bus Accident Laywers
- Our experienced attorneys understand personal injury law in Tampa. Our bus accident attorneys will leverage their skills, experience, and resources to craft a compelling case in your favor.
- Our firm takes all cases on a contingency fee basis for maximum affordability. If we do not secure a settlement on your behalf, you will not be charged legal fees.
- We are a local firm with strong ties to the community. We will leverage our connections and relationships to support your claim.
Why You Need a Tampa Bus Accident Lawyer
Across the state of Florida, thousands of people rely on buses to travel from place to place. Although buses are generally safe, accidents involving these vehicles can still occur.
If you are injured in a Tampa bus accident, you need a Tampa bus accident lawyer on your side. By hiring a lawyer from Vanguard Attorneys to represent your claim, you can gain an advocate who will fight aggressively for your best interests and provide several important benefits to your claim.
- Determining fault in a bus accident can be a challenge. Your bus accident attorney will have the resources necessary to launch a full investigation into the collision and identify the cause of the collision.
- You may not know the full extent of your injuries and losses. Your Tampa accident lawyer can identify all potential avenues to compensation and estimate your financial award, helping you secure the highest possible settlement.
- Your bus accident attorney can gather the evidence necessary to prove your case and your right to compensation. He or she can also negotiate with insurance companies and defense attorneys on your behalf.
- Bus accident claims can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to handle the process alone after a severe injury. Your Tampa bus accident attorney will have experience handling cases similar to yours and can guide you through the litigation process, helping you prepare for each stage.
Legal Options for Tampa Bus Accident Victims
Florida is a no-fault accident state, requiring all drivers to hold personal injury protection (PIP) insurance. This coverage can pay for your financial losses following a collision, such as medical care. If you are injured in a bus accident, you could file a claim under your own PIP coverage, even if you were a passenger on the bus when the accident occurred.
In many cases, PIP coverage is not sufficient to pay for your losses. In these situations, you could escalate your case to a lawsuit against the bus driver and the company or government agency responsible for the collision.
Common Injuries in Bus Accidents
Bus accidents can result in serious injuries, whether you are a passenger aboard the vehicle or you are involved in a car accident due to a collision with a bus. Common injuries in these types of collisions include the following.
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Sprains and torn ligaments
- Burns and scarring
- Spinal cord damage
Contact a Tampa Bus Accident Attorney Today
If you are involved in a bus accident, the Tampa bus accident lawyers at Vanguard Attorneys can help you recover the settlement that you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and discuss your case with a Tampa bus accident lawyer.