Tampa Construction Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Construction sites can be dangerous places. Falling debris, defective equipment, and disregard for safety protocols are only some of the hazards that could lead to a serious accident. If you are injured on a construction site, you may be eligible for financial compensation.
In these situations, the Tampa construction lawyers at Vanguard Attorneys can help. Our attorneys will advocate aggressively for your right to recovery and help you secure the settlement that you deserve. Call (813) 471-4444 for a free consultation.
Why Choose Our Construction Attorneys
- Our attorneys have years of experience representing injured clients throughout the Tampa area. We will guide you through each stage of the claims process.
- We are a smaller boutique firm with the power and resources of a larger firm. We will handle all aspects of your case on your behalf, providing you with the personalized attention you deserve.
- If you do not secure a settlement in your construction accident claim, you will not be charged legal fees. Our firm takes all cases on a contingency fee basis.
Common Injuries in Construction Accidents
Victims of construction accidents often sustain very serious and painful injuries. This damage often requires extensive medical treatment, as well as long-term care and disability accommodations.
Examples of injuries in construction accidents include the following.
- Traumatic brain damage
- Internal organ damage
- Eye injuries and blindness
- Injuries due to toxic exposure
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Suffocation injuries
Legal Options for Construction Accident Victims in Florida
Construction site lawsuits can be very complex, especially if you were an employee of the company at the time of the accident. In these situations, you may be unsure of your rights, responsibilities, and the compensation that you may claim.
If you are injured in a construction accident, you can sustain severe hardship. You could pursue compensation for your losses, but your optimal path to recovery will depend on the cause of and circumstances surrounding your accident.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you are an employee of a construction site and suffer injuries while working, your damages are likely covered by workers’ compensation insurance. You could pursue a claim under your employer’s insurance provider.
- Personal Injury Lawsuits: If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, you could pursue a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party. Subcontractors, equipment manufacturers, supervisors, and even construction companies could be liable for your damages. You can pursue this claim whether you are a private individual who was on or near the construction site or, in limited circumstances, a construction employee.
It can be difficult to know what to do following a construction accident. If you choose to file a workers’ compensation claim, your ability to pursue a lawsuit could be impacted. In these situations, it is important to first consult with a Tampa construction injury lawyer at Vanguard Attorneys. Your lawyer can evaluate your case and help you identify your next steps.
Contact a Tampa Construction Accident Lawyer Today
Are you injured in a Tampa construction accident? In these situations, the Tampa construction accident lawyers at Vanguard Attorneys can help. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and identify your optimal path to recovery.